I'm never going to be a blogger than does a "regular" post. I've tried with WFMW, and Thursday Thirteen, but I am loving music, so I thought it would be fun to share a few more songs! And in case you were wondering, YES, these are all on my iPod.
Here's Volume 1 if you're interested.
- Lost - Anouk. Just a beautiful song.
- Walk Away - Ben Harper. This was a dedication of sorts to me, and I like it.
- Hiphip Chinchin (feat. Brenda Boykin) - Club Des Belugas. I first heard this on SYTYCD, but it was featured on DWTS last week. Get the version with Brenda. Makes me wanna go salsa dancing!
- Technologic - Daft Punk. I actually love the beats -- get to :31 seconds and it's contagious! and then 1:11. :)
- Crush - David Archuleta. I don't care if he is 16. Judge me if you want. I still really like it.
- Autumn in New York - Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong. Love Love Love this song.
- Defying Gravity - Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenoweth. Beautiful vocals.
- Good Day - Greg Street presents Nappy Roots. I saw this video in American Eagle (I know, I KNOW), but I still like it. The kids are awesome!
- Goodnight Goodnight - Maroon 5. It's just a great song.
- Disturbia - Rihanna. I just really like his song!!!!!!
- I wanna dance with Somebody - The Side Project. This is a beautiful remake of the original. I STILL wanna dance with somebody.
- Though I'm not Worthy - Kari Jobe. Kari Jobe has one of the most beautiful voices. This song was for the a project -- Common Heart - Dallas. "In your grace I long to stand". Beautiful.
So... what are you listening to?