My mom is by far the coolest person I know. I've blogged about her birthday two years ago here. Last year, I was on some sort of tangent (that includes a blog I may repost later), so I apparently skipped posting something about it.
I was joking with my mom that in some places (Shoney's) she's eligible for the seniors' discount. With our economy, I told her to consider this a blessing!
This morning, she called me at 6:00 a.m. and said (in a very loud, very high pitched voice) "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE!!!!!".She's really is hilarious. So, Happy Birthday to you Mom!!!!!!
Thank you for:
- being the person who taught me how to tap into phones
- teaching me how to pray
- being the only other person in my life who has blond eyebrows and doesn't care
- always being young at heart
- being a mom who enjoyed her "babies" -- and still does
- constantly making me laugh
- teaching me common sense!
- always being available for questions about medical issues!
- teaching me how to drive. Ha ha ha ha ha. (I'll have to blog about that one day!)
- for all the letters on the back of bank envelopes
- for staying awake all those nights when I've needed you or been scared of the dark
- praying for my husband (KEEP PRAYING!!)
- being my greatest inspiration and best friend!
There are a thousand other things I'm forgetting... but those are definitely worth remembering!
Happy Birthday! I love you!!! Bunches and Bunches!!!!!