Thursday, August 9, 2007

Facts

It's one of those days, y'all. It's list time.

1. I received my replacement Benny card. (When you grow up and have to get your own insurance, you can elect to have money put into an account each week to use to pay for medical stuff/dr. visits/copays.) I had to pay $10 to replace it, but I discovered that I had $300 in the account ('cause I'm smarter than I look!), so I can get contacts.
2. Today, I have to pay a visit to the optometrist that made me cry and apologized. Pray y'all, Pray.
3. I'm wearing white pants today.
4. THIS IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME.
5. My Mom is coming to visit me this weekend. I'm taking her to see Hairspray.
6. She asked if her hair was gonna be stiff at the theater.
7. I come from a family of dorks.
8. My brother told me yesterday that his shoe "blew out" while at work, and he had to go all "McGyver" on it with a letter opener, glue, and some Acco clips. A co-worker suggested duct tape, but my bro informed him that he wasn't THAT redneck. (I almost wet my pants from laughing so hard.)
9. I hurt my back moving a tv for my roommate last night.
10. She calls me "Shera".
11. More frequently than not.
12. I am in A LOT OF PAIN because of my stupidity. Ugh.
13. School starts back tomorrow, and I'm excited for my friend K., who got a job as a PE teacher at one of the local middle schools. God has been SO faithful to her!
14. My brother also informed me yesterday that he is going to buy tickets for my mother and I to visit at the end of September.
15. YAY!!!!!!!
16. This means I might get to see Sunburned.
17. My friend A. has been dating a guy for only a few months, and I told her when I thought she would get engaged.
18. I've called (within DAYS) two of the last three engagements I knew about.
19. It's a gift.
20. One-way tickets to Miami on AirTran Airways are $29.00 today.
21. This only intensifies my love for all things CSI: Miami and David Caruso.
22. YES, I still have a mad crush on David Caruso.
23. I would like to visit AT LEAST four states outside of my usual circle before Christmas.
24. My mom is considering Christmas in Miami.
25. See #21. :)

I've got work to do... Peace out!

No comments: