Monday, August 20, 2007

NDTG!

It's a New Day Thank God!

There is a part of me that is ready to get back into the swing of things. This weekend left me drained, emotionally, and while I am in no way shape or form forgetting anything, I still have to live. A full life.

I failed to mention this on Friday for those of you who don't know. Last Tuesday, I withdrew my name from the candidate pool for the job I'd interviewed for. I just knew it my heart that it was the right thing to do. The Holy Spirit had been dealing with me for two weeks, and I made the time last week. My meeting with the hiring manager went really well. It just reaffirmed that I was making the right decision.

Life is NOT about how much money you can make. Because you can't take it to Heaven and you can't spend it in Hell.

I'm hoping to talk to my director today to get some finality on what the dept will be doing. There will probably be some salary negotiations, so I will need your prayers! Thanks!

I've gotta run... not much worth blogging about...

No comments: