Monday, August 27, 2007

Please love me...

I do not have a routine to wash off my make-up everyday. For those of you who do, I commend you. But I don't do it. My mom wears very little make-up, and so since she didn't do it, I never developed the habit. Plus, I only wore powder, lip-stick, and eye shadow until about three years ago, so it never bothered me.

But, now I wear lots of stuff, including eyeliner. Not washing my face everyday means I tend to have black things in the corner of my eye. I try to catch them. I really do. But, I miss a few.

But don't look at me for an hour if I have some weird black speck in my eye and wonder "I wish she'd get that thing out. Wonder if she knows it's there?"

I DON'T. 'CAUSE I CAN'T SEE MYSELF THROUGH YOURSELF, UNLESS YOU ARE A MIRROR PERSON AND I HAVE BEEN SO MESMERIZED FROM LOOKING AT MYSELF THAT I FAIL TO SEE YOU. AND THAT ISN'T REAL ANYWAY!!!!

I will tell you if you have stuff in your teeth, or ... God forbid, a Paratrooper hanging on for dear life in your nose. Or if your fly is unzipped. I won't tell you to embarass you. I'll tell you to keep from you being embarassed later on.

PLEASE DO THE SAME FOR ME.

Thank you,
Management

1 comment:

Clay said...

this post made me laugh out loud.