Friday, August 24, 2007

List Post

:)

Today is FAST FOR JENNIFER'S CAR FRIDAY! Pray Saints Pray for Manna from Heaven in the form of a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

God sends Manna with wheels too. God is no respector.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We started a new bible study at DFBC last night. It ROCKS. And a mad thank you to Priscilla Shirer for not wearing an ear mic... (can all you FBC Ladies say HALELUJAH?!?!)

On that note -- I'm missing Amy G. (Your presence is missed!)
Secondly -- I love that I have a friend I can call Bitsy. She's wonderful!
Third -- We had several new women last night (well... new to me, but most of them were members), and one of the new ones whispered in my ear as she was leaving, "Girl, don't worry about that husband of yours, He's coming."

WHOOO!!!

We are doing Priscilla S.'s Discerning the Voice of God. I'm really excited about the study and getting into the routine. I have seriously, SERIOUSLY missed time with these women. Two years ago, when I started working in Dalton again, I never imagined that God would send me into their lives and vice versa. Now, with the assurance that I'm not going anywhere for a while, I can't wait to see what's next!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Totally off the spiritual richter,... and I mean WAY OFF,... I have a beautiful drive to work each morning. Doesn't matter what time of year, I am blessed with some of the most breathtaking scenery and sights. This morning, my sights were interrupted by a older gentleman who cleans the road. It's not that I mind that he cleans the road; that's very admirable.

Apparently this morning, NATURE CALLED and there was no way to wait.

Sufficed to say, that was the LAST THING I expected to see on my way to work.

He he.

------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI: I am so over guys who are willing to trade in their calling for a woman. To you I say "Pee-Uke."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh... and this morning on my way in, I passed a guy on a tractor cutting the grass at a golf course.

He looked just like Randy.

I actually said his name out loud, and then my eyes started filling up with tears.

------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning my Mom and Step-Dad leave for Myrtle Beach. They haven't been back since my mom's accident. I'm praying for traveling mercies and a special hedge of protection over them.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Later Y'all!!!

No comments: