Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I just have to give God Praise!!!!!!

Last week, when I withdrew my name from the job I had been interviewing for, I knew in my heart that I was doing the right thing. I knew that the Holy Spirit had been dealing with me about it, and that, irregardless of how un-whatever it was for me to step down, I knew it was what I had to do.

I must say that I had a peace about my decision (well, God's decision), and that I did not regret it at all. Yesterday at work... I got a teaser of things to come. Let me back up and say -- if two years ago, I had envisioned my life, it would not have been here. God divinely orchestrated my being in Dalton for a reason. I had just had a horrible exit from Life Care. My mom fell and shattered her shoulder. It took a trip to Ninevah/Nashville, and some serious obedience on my part.

(Imagine that... me not being obedient... anyway)

But, God is faithful with the covenant to Himself. What HE promises, He will do. He promised to never leave us or forsake us, that in relationship with Him, He would take care of our every need.

And God is SO GOOD. I can't reiterate that enough.

This morning, I received a two-step promotion and a wonderful raise. I stepped away from the other position knowing, although not sure when/where/or how that God would take care of me. I mean, God KNOWS what's going on in my checking accounts. God knows the condition of my car.

But God promised time and time again that He was taking care of me, and that if I would just honor Him, He would bless me.

And OH HOW HE BLESSED ME!

On the way home last night, after sharing with my Mom about the teaser, I wept. Good tears just to thank God for all He does for me. Bottom line, none of us is deserving, and yet, He loves us anyway. He is so Faithful to us. He loves us. He loves to lavish His children with His Blessings in His time. Just think... next comes a Husband for me! YAY!!!

And I must give God all the Praise!!!!!!

No comments: