Monday, August 6, 2007

Weekend, et al...

First off, R... your comment made me smile. Love you!

Weekend... I spent with L., G., and the babies. We went swimming. So much fun!! Saturday, I met up with them after running by the mall. While in the mall, I got kicked by little kids and hit by an older lady. It was an accident, and she apologized, but it scared me when I suddenly got whacked in the back! She thought I was her granddaughter and that she would be funny, but when I turned around, she was very surprised!

*Note to self: do not shop alone in a major mall on tax-free weekend.

**2nd Note to self: Next time, wear shin guards and a protective vest, too.

Saturday night, the bunch of us caught a Lookouts game. They lost (surprise, surprise), but it was a good game, and the kids LOVED the ice cream in baseball hats and the rather spectacular fireworks display. I am seriously going to try to catch a few more games before the season is over!

Yesterday, church, then lunch with a few friends, great convo with a Lee professor's wife and daughter, and dinner more folks.

Eventful to say the least.

No comments: