Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Man of Steel... and more



I did want to share a little note about one of the pictures. I was waiting in line for the group picture (that you get when you walk in the park) to be printed. Porky Pig walked up, and I thought it would be cute to have a picture with Him. While posing, Porky threw up the peace sign, and part of the expression on my face is why would Porky do that? Is he a pig on a mission for World Peace? Is Porky secretly in a gang? Is there a War in Six Flags or the ATL that I don't know about where Porky feels obligated to "represent"?? I was confused and VERY amused. It was just an odd sign for a fictional cartoon character to "throw up". So... I thought I should to. I mean, pigs need support you know.

2 comments:

Warrior Priestess said...

I recognize one of the Self girls. How do you know everyone I went to school with?

Holly said...

well....you know SFOG has been all over the news about violence and such lately. so maybe Porky felt the need to send a message of peace to the public.