Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I have no wherewithall

to stay away.

I'm unapologetic about it too.

I have:

a) uploaded old/new pics to my flickr. (I do believe that's the best investment I've made all year.)
b) cleaned up some posts because, I've got to let stuff go, you know?
c) played with the HMTL to the point that I hate the new blogger templates.

Tuesday night, we had a big cook-out/cornhole party at my house. It was fun! A few people stayed late and we watched The Holiday. I cry everytime I watch that movie. (For reasons beyond just the movie.) I did not get in the bed until 12:45 though. That's got to stop. I'm going to get fired for being late ALL! THE! TIME!! And No, for any of you potential suitors, I'm not uber-punctual. Sorry. But I have a good job and am willing to be your Sugar Mama. (KIDDING.) But, I'll be tardy more than you like.

Gotta run... work calls!

No comments: