Thursday, March 5, 2009

I've got some really big news that I can't tell you about. But you should be jealous and squeal with me.

In news that will no doubt shock you to your core, I must report that,...

I will be going back to California this year.

L.A. in fact.

I'm going to do the nerdiest thing ever, and I'm so beyond excited about it that I can't even tell you.

So, to those of you (okay all of you) whom I'm griped about what a horrible place L.A. is, please know that this is the figurative process of "eating my words".

:)

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Not. Fair. Teasing people like this really isn't kind!

But because I love you from afar,

Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Bitsy said...

WHAT are you talking about? What flavor were the words? hahahahahahahahahaha

Jenn said...

They have a "criminal" flavor to them. :)