- I had a dream that I got called into H.R. at work because I'd been blogging the company name. For the record, I have NEVER blogged where I work, and will never. Blogging Company Name = No More Job That I Love.
- I actually slept for 8 hours (from 3-11) this morning. Praise the Lord!
- My SD made chicken & rice soup that he calls the "Miracle Bowl".
- My mom reminded me that my medical records said something else... "Patient appears slightly agitated".
- You think???
- I'm getting really emotional about this weekend. I'm terrified about people have germs that could hurt me (even a cold could put me back in jeopardy), but I keep reminding myself that it push comes to shove, I'll wear a mask.
- I'll look like a dork, but who cares.
- We're at almost $9000... and there are still people who haven't donated. I can't even begin to articulate how stinkin' excited that makes me!!!!!
- I forgot to do a DTWS recap. Maybe later today... who knows.
- My parents got the house painted (inside). Our living room has been clinically white for 15 years... but now it looks homey!
That's really all I've got. I mean, I sleep, I cough, I take enough cough medicine to put down elephants, don't walk more than 40 feet at a time -- my life is not uber-exciting, but it's mine, and I'll take it.
Don't forget to get signed up for the giveaway!!!!