Monday, March 16, 2009

King Xerxes makes me swoon.

As part of the culmination of the Esther study tomorrow night, my FBC ladies and I will be watching One Night With The King.

Is it bad for me to tell you that King Xerxes is SMOKIN' HOT in that movie? Like, did Matt Crouch mean for the King to be walking around in the sheer shirt most of the time?

'Cause it makes This Single Girl lust. And I'm pretty sure that TBN was trying to avoid that affect at all costs.

And I'm pretty sure Beth would be appalled to know that I feel this way too. Thank God Haman looks short in the movie.

Sheesh.

2 comments:

Aims said...

It's ok, I thought he was hot in the movie too. I felt bad for thinking Jim Caviezel was hot as Jesus in The Passion. I think that's worse than thinking King Xerxes is hot. LOL You should see pictures of the guy who plays him (Luke Goss). You have to check him out!

Warrior Priestess said...

I hate to burst your bubble but Luke Goss played an evil elf in Hellboy 2. Not a good look for him.