Monday, March 2, 2009

The Fray

If you know me, you know I love The Fray. (You would also know that "DC" came to me while I was listening to a Fray song.)

Anywhoo... being the cheeseball I am, I love knowing that people I went to college with have had success, well after college.

I mean, Lee's been a part of some incredible talent... Jay DeMarcus, Janna Potter Long, Phil Stacey, etc. And that's just the short list.

As it turns out, another Lee alum has stepped up to play for The Fray. Jeremy McCoy (who I remember being HOT back in college) left originally to join Jeff Deyo, but now he's playing with The Fray (albeit temporary) and is scheduled to be on Jay Leno tonight!!! Tune in!

:)

1 comment:

Paige said...

I do too love The Fray. I actually just bought their newest "You Found Me" tonight from WallyWorld.com. Awesome band.