(You can catch them in sequence here.)
I hope you've been waiting... because I'm so ready for this!!
- Chasing Pavements - Adele - I'm loving this song. Actually I'm loving this album! I love it in terms of relationship... do I stay, or do I leave you?
- How do you Sleep - Jesse McCartney - The tune is catchy. I can't help it. And he stars in a movie with my favorite man, so I feel some sense of obligation to listen to his music, you know?
- Marry for Money - Trace Adkins - I heard this song last week, and actually snorted from laughing so hard. "Don't forget your walker" at the end... hilarious!!!!!
- More Than Anyone - Gavin DeGraw - Dear Lord, please send me a man to say this? Thanks!
- Breakable - Ingrid Michaelson - "We're all just breakable, breakable, breakable, Girls and Boys." Can I get an AMEN?
- 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton - There is ABSOLUTELY no explanation needed because 1) I work, 2) it's DOLLY for Pete's sake, and 3) I can quote about 90% of the movie, 4) It's DOLLY for Pete's sake, 5) Dabney Coleman still kinda creeps me out and did I mention 6) IT'S DOLLY?
- More Time - Needtobreathe - From the movie P.S. I Love You. P.S.... I DO love you!
- The Kiss - Karmina - This was on a preview for CSI:NY where Danny & Lindsey get married -- PRAISE THE LORD FINALLY HALLELUJAH -- and I loved it. Karmina's already made one list, and I'm pretty sure I'll be buying the whole album soon!
- Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man - Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn - I found this by accident and I'm so glad!
- THE ENTIRE KARI JOBE ALBUM - Kari Jobe. That girl... Whoo... that girl can sing like nobody's business. Buy the whole thing!!!
Now to some business... going forward... every playlist is on a CD! If you'd like a copy, leave a comment and I'll send you one. Thanks!!!!!