Monday, March 16, 2009

iPod Monday

(You can catch the last installment here)
(You can catch them in sequence here.)

I hope you've been waiting... because I'm so ready for this!!


  • Chasing Pavements - Adele - I'm loving this song. Actually I'm loving this album! I love it in terms of relationship... do I stay, or do I leave you?
  • How do you Sleep - Jesse McCartney - The tune is catchy. I can't help it. And he stars in a movie with my favorite man, so I feel some sense of obligation to listen to his music, you know?
  • Marry for Money - Trace Adkins - I heard this song last week, and actually snorted from laughing so hard. "Don't forget your walker" at the end... hilarious!!!!!
  • More Than Anyone - Gavin DeGraw - Dear Lord, please send me a man to say this? Thanks!
  • Breakable - Ingrid Michaelson - "We're all just breakable, breakable, breakable, Girls and Boys." Can I get an AMEN?
  • 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton - There is ABSOLUTELY no explanation needed because 1) I work, 2) it's DOLLY for Pete's sake, and 3) I can quote about 90% of the movie, 4) It's DOLLY for Pete's sake, 5) Dabney Coleman still kinda creeps me out and did I mention 6) IT'S DOLLY?
  • More Time - Needtobreathe - From the movie P.S. I Love You. P.S.... I DO love you!
  • The Kiss - Karmina - This was on a preview for CSI:NY where Danny & Lindsey get married -- PRAISE THE LORD FINALLY HALLELUJAH -- and I loved it. Karmina's already made one list, and I'm pretty sure I'll be buying the whole album soon!
  • Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man - Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn - I found this by accident and I'm so glad!
  • THE ENTIRE KARI JOBE ALBUM - Kari Jobe. That girl... Whoo... that girl can sing like nobody's business. Buy the whole thing!!!

Now to some business... going forward... every playlist is on a CD! If you'd like a copy, leave a comment and I'll send you one. Thanks!!!!!

7 comments:

Warrior Priestess said...

You send me one, I'll send you one!!! (Smiling broadly) How's the running coming along?

Jenn said...

Will do!

I have some degenerative cartilage in my knees and running (at my weight) puts too much stress on it.

I've had to give up the goat... so to speak. :)

Mimi said...

OMG, I can't believe you've been holding out on me. MGG art is so cool.

Hope you feel better!

Paige said...

I would love one!! I too love PS I love you. I first saw it when I was about 12 weeks along with Charlotte. SO not the thing to do. I boohooed the whole movie. I need to watch it again. Thanks goodness those pregnancy hormones are gone!!

Tasha said...

My bf from growing up in GA, just sent me Adele. I love it! (although I don't really understand all of words so I make up my own :)

Michelle said...

No way! :) I agree, if you send me one, I'll send you one. :) I'm in love with Mix cd's, and I love making them for people!

Darcie said...

I actually heard 9 to 5 while I was at work the other day...it turned my frown upside-down.