Thursday, February 19, 2009

HTML. Gossip. Underpants. Goals.

Since my blogger is still stuck, I'm going to have to try to kick out HTML old school... that is to recite the language as best I remember! YIKES!

I've clearly lost my readers. My 5 day blogbattical was enough to lose a few of my regular comments too. Sadness. Please come back!

------------------------------------------------------------

January was a work-in-progress kind of month. I made some really necessary changes, but now, I find myself slipping back into them. It's discouraging, and last night I got the subtle reminder that I like the changes I've been making. Must. Get. Back. On. Wagon. In case you're wondering what in the Hee-Haw I'm talking about... I get sucked into gossip and drama REALLY easy. It's Stupid, I KNOW. At 30, you'd think I could move past it, but it's one of those things I struggle with. You can imagine that I love the condescending conversations that girlfriends have about how they never gossip. Anyway... 1 step forward, 2 steps back. I'll get there. It just means really shutting some people out of my life. Oi.

------------------------------------------------------------

There was a grown man at my house who sang, UNPROVOKED, "I see London, I see France, I see someone's underpants".

Turns out there was a bra hanging in the laundry room. Clearly this grown man is single.

------------------------------------------------------------

In spite of the fact that I have goals for '09... I feel like I need to make new ones.

I appear to be pretty free...

February - Cali
March - New York, Great Strides WALK
April - ??
May - ??
June - wedding
July - ??
August - ??
September - ??
October - ??
November - New York
December - Turn 31

Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think July & August would be the perfect time to come to Guam. :)

Anonymous said...

I bet the singer was B. am I correct? :)
- D.