Monday, February 16, 2009

iPod Monday

(you can catch the last installment here)

  • Better than this - Kimberly Locke -- It's from The Perfect Man, and I can't help but like this song.
  • I don't want to go - Avalon -- Just listen. I don't wanna go somewhere if I know that you're not there.
  • Love Lockdown - Kanye West -- I just like the beat.
  • Lucky - Jason Mraz/Colbie Caillat -- I need a ballad for a while. It's sweet and romantic and pretty.
  • Maneater - Hall & Oates -- Don't lie. You KNOW you like that song.
  • Winter Song - Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson -- First heard this on Grey's and L.O.V.E.D. it. You will too.
  • Come Around - Rosi Golan -- I like it.
  • Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac -- Reminds me of being 9 dancing around the living room, or better yet, with my Best Friend FOREVER making up dances.
  • Over and Over Again - Tami Chynn -- I love the melody and vocal mix on this song. Beautiful.
  • Ooh Aah (featuring Toby Mac) - Grits -- Sometimes you just need a little Ooh Aah or you feel Ooh Aah.
  • In Love with a Girl - Gavin DeGraw - Come on, it's Gavin.
  • The Climb - Miley Cyrus (From the Hannah Montana movie) -- I don't care if you judge me at all -- I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SONG. It's Awesome!

What are you listening to?

No comments: