Sunday, February 1, 2009

I hate giving rundowns of my weekends unless I feel like it's absolutely necessary. For now, it isn't, but I want to give you the build-up to my shopping experience.




Friday night, after working a crazy week, and then spending every night at the gym, I came straight home from work and got in the bed. At 6:00pm at night. These are the times I feel no sadness about being single. I was tired. I went to bed. It was fabulous! I knew I had a lot to do on Saturday, and I just felt like resting. I only wound up napping for an hour or so, but it was still nice.




Saturday morning, I piddled around, not really wanting to do anything, but realizing the tasks ahead of me. I needed to get busy! I had to run to Chattanooga to pick up some stuff for the engagement shower (for my friend and his fiance) that we (me and a few others) were throwing on Saturday night.




Sidenote: Why is the expression "Throwing a shower"?




No comments: