Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weekend photos

(I'm going to get the pictures uploaded to my Flickr tonight... but I wanted to share a few with you now.)

(The Hollywood Sign)
(For my friend Aubre)
Chicago (from the set of My Boys)
(The Bronson Gate)
(Built by the Dept of Defense in 1866)
(Inside one of the D-block solitary cells)
(Remake of a mask from the infamous 1962 escape)

(Solitary Confinement on D-Block)
(Sign at Alcatraz Island)
(Alcatraz Island)
(Lombard Street, San Francisco)
(The Golden Gate Bridge)
(Trolley Car)

(From Fisherman's Wharf)

2 comments:

Justin M. Johnson said...

awwwwwww.....I wanna go!

Warrior Priestess said...

Looked like it was fun. Of course knowing me, I'd tell people I went to California and ended up in jail. Tee Hee Tee Hee. I'm glad you were able to see a few celebrities. Thanks for the tip. I can't live without apples.