Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Various & Unsundry... Part One Eight.

Blogger is acting retarded at work. My post options are expanded. I have no HTML to edit (meaning I can't load pictures or even use bullets).

ARGH.

But... TWITTER is back up. I'm going to enjoy it while I can. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Girls are dumb. I have some wonderful girlfriends, but I'm speaking about myself and them when I say, we're DUMB. We do stupid things, stay with guys for even more ridiculous reason, and then act like the victim. Newsflash: We Are Not The Victim. Nine times out of ten that is. Whether it's roommates who are "into" the same guy or guyS (and pretend like they don't know [or that the rest of us don't know] the truth, girls who make send completely irrational text messages, and the one girl who thinks EVERY GUY likes her. Whether they do or not is irrelevant. If you 100% flirt with a guy and laugh at everything he says and pet him -- duh! what else do you think will happen? While I'm at it -- stop calling them "Your Boys". It's old. And makes you sound like you're 12.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Cali is stressing me out. Check.

But not nearly as much as the weather situation. Hello? I picked the WORST WEEK in California February Weather History to travel. And my brother, he'll be leaving on a plane from New York. You know, since they've had such luck with planes leaving in an around NYC.

Oi.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Because my coworkers care nothing about my health, they've all graciously shared germs the last two weeks resulting in my going to bed at 6:00pm last night. My throat felt awful, I had "drippage", and sleeping was the only thing I felt like doing.

I'm pretty sure my roommate thought she was living with a bear in hibernation, but whatev.

I promptly slept until 7 this morning, and except for the shadiness of my contacts, I feel much better.

There will be a Lysol baptismal this morning at work too.

No comments: