Wednesday, January 24, 2007

1.24.07

Not much to talk about today. The end of January is near. Today is my friend H.'s birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Bible study was a bit of a downer last night. I know that it's change, and it's uncomfortable, but that it's going to be okay. I had a conversation with my Mom last night about the kind of person I want to be. I don't think it's ever too late to change. I'm striving... that's all I can say.

On an entirely different note, a fellow that I went to college with, and had the privilege of working with him and his wife one summer, made it to Hollywood for American Idol!!! Because of contractual obligation, he is not allowed to let anyone know how far he made it (whether he'll be a part of the top 30), but the fact that he made it is Very Impressive! Here's the Link. His name is Phil Stacey, and he was a part of Lee Singers, and their ensemble Second Edition. Phil is an interesting guy... (his wife is Stacey, and she's precious!), and they have two daughters. He missed the birth of his second daughter because he auditioned. So... VOTE FOR PHIL!!!!

No comments: