Wednesday, January 31, 2007

1.31.07

I'm scarfing down crackers as I type this blog. This is only the second thing I've had to eat in 36 hours. Yesterday, I had about ten pretzels and they made me sick.

This has been a wild month for me! Sometimes, I'm ridiculously reflective and take inventory on what's been happening. Here's a list of just a few things:

1) Documentation. I have journaled or blogged almost every single day this month. For the first time in seven years, I have kept a paper journal. I love it. I didn't set ridiculous expectations, and if I have "fallen short", I just pick up again. In lamens terms, that means that I didn't write in the journal four days. Four out of thirty-one isn't bad though.
2) Revelation. God has really rocked my 31 days!!! He has revealed lots of things in my life -- relationships, my faults and areas that need improvement, closed doors, etc. The list goes on long!
3) Impartation. (I know... this is getting out of hand, right?) I'm amazed at the ways that people have imparted into my life. Books too.
4) Anticipation. This is by far my favorite! So many things have been renewed this month, and I am left with nothing by an excitement for what's coming!!!!

***

Okay, so I write that, and now I have no where to go with this entry. Later...

No comments: