Monday, January 8, 2007

Random...

I am not defined by my hair color. It's taken me 28 years to say that.

I went and picked up the materials for the bible study tomorrow night. I'm very nervous about facilitating a bible study at a baptist church, but ... I know it's going to be okay. The funny part is that, Stormie's picture is ALL over the material (literally, there is a picture of her at the beginning of every week's session), and she is doing different things, such as cooking, hanging out with friends, playing the piano, reading, writing a note, staring off into the sunset (that's the strangest one), and a few others. After doing three other bible studies, I'm quite amused by the candor of Mrs. O'Martian to plaster her face on everything.

"Waiting is the hardes work of hope." Lewis Smedes

"Jesus promised those who follow him only three things... that they would be absurdly happy, entirely fearless, and always in trouble." Gregg Lavoy (I can totally relate to the third one!)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Lewis Smedes taught at Fuller!

I am defined by my hair color. I'm naturally auburn, but I prefer a brighter red. I'm dying my hair tonight, actually. We'll see how it turns out!