Tuesday, January 23, 2007

More 1.23

I just realized how funny/strange the title looks. Wow.

I'm "blah" right now. Make the sound. Stick your tongue out. I don't know why I feel this way.

We have auditors at work right now. They are asking a million questions. About everything. And anything. I really don't have a problem with the auditors. I get frustrated when they ask about stuff that was so inconsequential last year, but are making a big deal because they didn't do it last year. THAT frustrates me. I told my brother about it last night, and he told me to SUD it.

** I just spent... WASTED... five minutes of my time looking for a definition link for SUD. It's a Summary of unadjusted differences. And it's so irrelevant to the story now, I'm not sure why I mentioned it.

I have homework to do tonight before bible study. Gotta go.

**UPDATE**
The homework made me cry today. It's getting good.

No comments: