Monday, January 15, 2007

Preggo...

All my PG friends are starting to crack me up! Poor things, six of them (that I can think of offhand) are more than halfway through their pregnancies. For each of them, this is at least baby #2. This weather has not helped any of them -- typically it would be cooler and alleviate some of the temperature discomfort that they face -- but yesterday's high of 70 degrees only made things uncomfortable for a few. My BF L. is just seven weeks away from delivery, and said on the phone the other day that this pregnancy had been very different from her other two -- slightly more difficult, and she'd been more physically uncomfortable. So... for all my PG friends, I want you to know that you are in my prayers. I typically blog about me/my problems/my stuff, but I wanted you all to know that you are in my thoughts. I went this weekend and bought four baby gifts, and one bridal gift, and am equivocally broke. :) My knitting/crocheting has taken a backseat since,... (well, I stink at it!)... so I opted for the easy gift -- baskets-of-old -- as faithful back-ups. (H.,... when are you having a shower??) I am however (conceitedly) getting really good at throwing baby showers these days! I failed to throw too many bridals, (which was mercifully good for my self-esteem), but baby showers are always delightful.

Really... that's all. It's rainy and yucky outside, and I thought of you all... (all 15 of you PG friends I know). Love you bunches!

2 comments:

Holly said...

You are too funny!

I think my Mom may be getting with Jason's mom about having a dual shower for me and Julie.... I know for sure I am having one at our church. You should def. come to that one :-) You would love getting to meet these people ;-)

Jenn said...

I will come to whichever one you invite me too! The baby blanket is a bust, but I have your gift ready. Just let me know the date and time!!!