Friday, January 5, 2007

1.5.07

Last night, I was betrayed. And it just hurt my feelings. But this I had this moment... not quite a revelation or ephiphany, but a personal, emotional milestone (if you will) in that... I didn't want to call anybody. And then I realized that I am not the woman I was ten years ago, or six months ago, or even three weeks ago. Then, I had to ask forgiveness for being angry, and started to read. I'm halfway through a book that I found by accident. It's not a typical book for me, it's blunt and calls things like they are, and surprisingly I love it. Random.

Also, I couldn't sleep last night. I called my brother and we wound up talking until about 1:30. I think my house was too hot. Also, in sad, unrelated news, I am unable to download pictures from my new camera to my computer. I have to purchase a USB 2, or a removable SD memory port that will work with a USB 1. It does mean that I won't be able to have those completely narcissistic moments where I take 40 pictures of myself trying to find the one good shot to change my myspace profile. See... God still works in mysterious ways.

No comments: