Tuesday, January 9, 2007

1.9.07

I don't have anything particularly profound, but it's early. Today is going to be a busy day for me, but I wanted to write something anyway. I had dinner with my good friend B. One day, when he becomes famous, I will add him to the list of really cool famous people I know and link him on my blog. We had a great conversation. It was one of those times where he was surprisingly receptive to what I had to share, and also gave me alot of information (that I needed to hear), and encouragement, and just made me thankful that he's my friend. He's one of a very small few who know me so intricately and love me in spite of myself. We had a great time.

Also, I had a great conversation with my roommate last night. I haven't opened up and shared alot with her lately, because she was home for Christmas, and I don't like sharing stuff with her over the phone. Much better to do in person...

Tonight, I have bible study at DFBC, and I couldn't be more excited. I know that my butterflies will get worse before the day is over. Hopefully, things will go smooth, (I'm sure they will), but I figure that the nervousness is good. The day that I don't get anxious about something like this will probably be a good time for some personal analysis. :D

Last night, I watched a little bit of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (the original version). I kept dreaming about " 'goin' a-courtin' ". Very funny.

No comments: