Monday, January 8, 2007

1.8.07

This weekend was really low key for me. My roomie came back late Saturday night, and we had a little time to hang out. I came to work yesterday, but was only here for a short time.

I am reading the best book ever, but because I'm contemplating speaking about it, I am refraining from sharing... but it's killing me! Life is such an adventure for me, and I feel like I am bursting at the seams at times.

I am excited to share that I am now seven days straight writing in a journal. I'm not trying to overboard -- I haven't filled up the entire page sometimes, but I'm at least being consistent -- hence my personal excitement.

"It's not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who, at best, knows in the end the triumph of great achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly. So that his place will never be with those cold timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." Theodore Roosevelt

No comments: