Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 Goal Picture


This is my 2009 Goal Weight Loss picture. I'm hanging it anywhere and everywhere as a reminder to myself to change my eating and exercising habits. I do want to note a few things: 1) I will only get in another uniform if I am paid (I feel like I should note here that I was NOT a cheerleader (not offense to cheerer's), but I was on a dance team and that thing that looks like a 7 on my uniform is supposed to be a cursive "T"), 2) I have never had "skinny" arms, and thanks to my friend A. HATE skinny arms, and 3) Some "things" have grown since this shot, and I have to keep that in mind, and 4) I had a NECK, 5) I could leg press about 300 lbs then, and 6) this is A LOT of weight to lose.
But every girl needs a goal, right? I was healthy (although a little shorter... I actually grew and inch-and-a-half in college), but was active. ACTIVE is the key.
Do you have a goal picture?

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Great pic! As to #3 on your list, my "things" never really grew much, yet still they are saggy & heading in the wrong direction. How is that fair???

Stop by Devotional Daze to check out my Inspiration Giveaway!

http://devotionaldaze.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-inspiration-giveaway.html