It's amazing how losing someone who lived a fulfilled life will make you examine how much you take for granted.
I've seen this a few places and thought I'd share. Some I've done. Others, I'll never do. But a few... oh yeah!
1. Started your own blog -- I've started 11 to date, and actually purchased domains for 3. I'm about to buy #4.
2. Slept under the stars - it's been a while but yes!
3. Played in a band - High School Band... does that count?
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower - One of my BEST college memories.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity - Check.
7. Been to Disneyland/world - World, not Land.
8. Climbed a mountain - a few actually
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo - last one was at 14, first one I remember was at 6, and I hid behind a piano.
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning - The Reason I can't go to Applebee's
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty - I'm counting half on this one.
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - mentally, but not PHYsically...
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon - SOON!!!!
28. Ridden in a gondola
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke - in May...
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - in Jamaica
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud - Best Youth Camp Week EVAH.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China?
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class - remind me to tell y'all about that one day. My one-day venture into Karate. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Gotten flowers for no reason - Promptly drove over them too. Story for another day!
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check - To the tune of giving Amsouth $3,000 in overdraft charges in one year.
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - I have quite a few saved!
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square - Many times. It's fabulous!
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job - :(
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in Arlington
77. Broken a bone - clavicle at birth, arm at 9
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House - When I was 9
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury - And then was removed from jury duty. :)
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one - :(
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee