Saturday, January 17, 2009

Let's be brief, mmk?

  • Someone from my Oh-My-Word embarassing history moved back to town and I've seen him twice. And he asked for my phone number, and we exchanged and now I'm a little scared. Trust me, Former Jenn is scary!
  • Remind me to blog THAT story one of these days.
  • We had snow briefly tonight.
  • Snow in Tennessee will disable a city or completely pack a movie theater.
  • I'mjustsayin'.
  • My friend and I went to take food to a man standing off the exit ramp. We purchased a coffee and Big Mac meal in the hopes that he could warm up (I had no cash!). He declined the coffee because he said it gave him acid-reflux.
  • um. yeah. It's easy to forget that people on the streets suffer from different things too.
  • Made me wonder how many homeless people are lactose intolerant.
  • sad.
  • I'm exhausted and am ready to lay my head to sleep.
  • WORD!

Night Peeps!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I can't wait to hear about former Jenn!

What a blessing I'm sure you were in that mans day.