Monday, January 5, 2009

I'd like to think that the cameras are hidden, but really there.

I've decided to try blog labels this year. I've nixed the idea a few times because of what it does to my dashboard, but I think this year will be a good opportunity to try it. One of the labels I'm using is actually a very similar name of another blog I have - "My Life as a Half-Hour TV Show". My life, in it's never boring state, really should be filmed in front of a live tv audience.

I'm sure you're thinking, "No!", but trust me. Neilsen would LOVE me.

And keeping in fashion with why my life is never boring and should be filmed...

drumroll...

Guess who didn't show up to work today?

And Guess who started YEAR END today?

The respective answers are:

1) New Guy
2) My company

Any questions?

Happy Monday folks. It's always sunny here!

No comments: