I'm LONG overdue for one of these.
- Thriller - Michael Jackson - You cannot go wrong with old school MJ. Plus, you know you remember that famous dance move.
- The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson - Clearly more MJ, but it has a deeper meaning that I can't tell you. See... I do have secrets!
- Everyday - Rascal Flatts - So cathartic to belt out in my car. I don't care if you stare at me or think I'm crazy.
- Canned Heat - Jamiroquai - This song is from the movie I saw on my very first date. I've got Canned Heat... do you?
- White Horse - Taylor Swift - Life is not a fairytale. This is a beautiful song that is easy and honest.
- Beyonce - Single Ladies -- I can't believe I'm sharing this, but I dance to this song EVERY time I hear it. And it makes me want to get on a treadmill and run!
- Fall Baby Fall - Ryan Cabrera - a boy who tells me it's okay to cry? Yes Sir!
- (Love is) The Tender Trap - Frank Sinatra - Old Blue Eyes knows how to sing to you and make you feel it in your toes. Love is a trap... clearly I need to start big game hunting!
- Rock & Roll - Eric Hutchinson - I love the raggae quality to this song, but I also the way that it feels kinda natural. You can't help but move to the beat. 'Cause if you wanna rock, you rock, and if you wanna roll, you roll.
- Damaged - Danity Kane - I know you're probably judging me for this one, and while it's not undeserved, I still like it.
What are you listening to?