Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I need some randomness.

  • Running on a treadmill = not my idea of excitement
  • But running on a treadmill beside a super-hot 6'4" Redhead = I will be going back tonight.
  • Hey... get inspiration where you can, is all I'm saying?!?
  • New Balance 424's... NOT made for running.
  • Getting to talk to a friend from college... helped me get over my hump.
  • Getting winded walking in the door to the wellness center -- confirmation that I was in the right place!
  • Feeling some sense of accomplishment -- Nice.
  • Now, as Noefool says "Consistency is the Key"
  • Auditor insulting me in my office, to my face = Not cool.
  • Remembering that he has to spend the next six week in a hotel room? = vindication.
  • New Guy busting my chops this morning -- UNnecessary.
  • Why I call him New Guy even though he's worked here for 15 months? - Habit

:)

No comments: